|Josh Jackson is the top|
Wing eligible for the
2017 NBA Draft
- Great Athletic Ability
- Size, Length & Wing Span for position
- Plays with patience & lets offensive plays develop
- Has a very high basketball I.Q.
- Great at finishing at the basket
- Has all the physical tools, and upside to be a great NBA defender
- Creative enough and, physically capable of getting his own shot off & creating shots for himself and others off the dribble.
- Needs to become a more consistent outside shooter.
- Differs to his teammates far too often. Needs to command the ball more often and be more assertive.
Player Comparison: Stronger build version of Andrew Wiggins
Summary: Jackson has the tools to be an elite level player on both the offensive, and defensive end. His special athletic ability, scoring ability, size, strength, and upside make him a top 3 prospect for the 2017 NBA Draft. Like Wiggins however, Jackson needs to embrace more of the best player on the team role, and establish his assertiveness as the go to guy for his team at the next level.
Projected: Top 3 Pick