Anthony Brown, SF, Stanford, 6-7, Sr.
- Very good shooting stroke, & great mechanics
- Can shoot over the top of a defender
- Really good outside shooter
- Great size for his position
- Solid Defender
- "3 and D" role player potential at the next level
- Not really a threat creating for himself of the dribble
- Shot selection is very erratic at times
- Settles for the outside shot too often
- Very one dimensional player on offense, doesn't attack basket with consistent frequency
Player Comparison: Terrence Ross
Brown thrives off corner three pointers, and playing solid defense. However, his major flaws of not being able to create for himself or attacking the basket with consistent frequency, will keep his minutes limited until he improves in those areas.