In the mist of this Corona Virus (COVID19) crisis and self quarantine, I've had lots of time to checkout the insides of the scouting world of the NFL. That means self research and scouting on some of the top Prospects in the 2020 NFL Draft. I will be breaking down what I think teams will be doing on Draft day as well as my own individual opinion of said prospects as it pertains to their hype and projected Draft slot. Also Stay tuned for the incoming Genaosportbuzz.com 2020 NFL Draft Big Board coming out within the next week before the draft. Please share this article as it brings more traffic and really helps out this site which in turn means more content with more eyes on deck. It also helps with my google search engine results and positions my website to be seen by others who are just as passionate as me about sports.NFL Mock Draft Updates:
This Genaosportbuzz.com 2020 NFL Mock Draft Update will be a 2 round Mock.
Updated: April, 11, 2020
|Joe Burrow is the "Golden boy" at the QB Position for|
the 2020 NFL Draft
1. Cincinnati Bengals- Joe Burrow, QB, LSU:
As stated in previous Genaosportbuzz.com 2020 NFL Mock Drafts, this is pretty much a slam dunk pick. Unless by some miracle the rumors of the Dolphins wanting and being able to pull off trade for the number 1 pick are true or come to fruition, consider Burrow a Bengal. Burrow doesn't necessarily have the highest upside out of all the QB's in this class but he is seemingly NFL ready and has a high floor. Think Alex Smith.
|Will Chase Young drop because of a potential run on QB's?|
2. Washington Redskins- Chase Young, DE, Ohio State:
|Tua is one of the more overrated QB prospects to come|
out in some time.
3. Detroit Lions- Tua Tagovailoa, QB, Alabama:
|Becton could very well be the first OT off the board|
4. New York Giants- Mekhi Becton, OT, Louisville:
|Herbert is more of second rounder being|
pushed to the first round because of
the need for QB's
5. Miami Dolphins- Justin Herbert, QB, Oregon:
|Another QB in the 2020 NFL Draft Class being pushed up|
because of needs at the top of the Draft for QB's.
Jordan Love is more of 4th Round Prospect.
6. Los Angeles Chargers- Jordan Love, QB, Utah State:
|What position will this talented hybrid defensive stalwart|
play at the NFL level?
7. Carolina Panthers- Isaiah Simmons, LB/S, Clemson:
|Wirfs could hear his name called in the top ten|
of the 2020 NFL Draft
8. Arizona Cardinals- Tristian Wirfs, OT Iowa:
|The top Corner-back prospect in most scouts eyes could|
wait a while before hearing his name called
because of the early run on QB's
9. Jacksonville Jaguars- Jeff Okudah, CB, Ohio State:
|Thomas may be one of the more safer bets at the|
Offensive Tackle position.
10. Cleveland Browns- Andrew Thomas, OT, Georgia:
|Genaosportbuzz.com just doesn't see the hype behind Wills.|
He's a potential bust in the making and is not a
first round prospect.
11. New York Jets- Jedrick Wills, OT, Alabama:
|Juedy is the consensus top Wide Receiver prospect of|
the 2020 NFL Draft Class
12. Las Vegas Raiders- Jerry Jeudy, WR, Alabama:
|It wouldn't be surprising to see CeeDee Lamb be the|
first Wide Receiver to come off the Board.
13. San Francisco 49ers- CeeDee Lamb, WR, Oklahoma:
|Brown would've been a first round prospect in last years|
2019 NFL Draft as well.
14. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Derrick Brown, DT, Auburn:
|The projected top Wide Receiver|
of the 2020 NFL Draft Class
15. Denver Broncos- Tee Higgins, WR, Clemson:
|Henderson has moved up 2020 NFL Draft Boards|
16. Atlanta Falcons- C.J. Henderson, CB, Florida:
|Kinlaw has an NFL Ready body but will his game translate?|
17. Dallas Cowboys- Javon Kinlaw, DT, South Carolina:
|Winfield Jr. has skyrocketed toward being the top Safety|
Prospect of the 2020 NFL Draft Class
18. Miami Dolphins- Antione Winfield Jr, S, Minnesota:
|Fulton is a gritty Corner that loves to compete|
19. Las Vegas Raiders- Kristian Fulton, CB, LSU:
|Jefferson is a great Wide Receiver|
option for teams that need
Red-Zone"50-50 ball" targets
20. Jacksonville Jaguars- Justin Jefferson, WR, LSU:
|Ruggs III is a speedy receiver looking to become a teams|
21. Philadelphia Eagles- Henry Ruggs III, WR, Alabama:
|Terrell is the best CB prospect of the 2020 NFL Draft Class|
22. Minnesota Vikings- A.J. Terrell, CB, Clemson:
|Will an up and down combine, and slow forty cause Epensa|
to fall out of the first round?
23. New England Patriots- A.J. Epensa, DE, Iowa:
|This Buckeye has risen up Draft boards of late and some|
are even giving him a chance to be better than his Ohio
State counterpart, Jeff Okudah
24. New Orleans Saints- Damon Arnette, CB, Ohio State:
|Chaisson has the NFL ready skills to|
contribute early on in his career
25. Minnesota Vikings- K'Vaon Chaisson, DE, LSU:
|Josh Jones may turn out being the best OT|
in the 2020 NFL Draft Class
26. Miami Dolphins- Josh Jones, OT, Houston:
|Gross-Matos is being vastly overlooked in the NFL Scouting|
Community, but on Genaosportbuzz.com he is a top
five prospect for the 2020 NFL Draft
27. Seattle Seahawks- Yetur Gross-Matos, DE, Penn State:
|Murray has a huge upside but will he be able|
to produce results?
28. Baltimore Ravens- Kenneth Murray, LB, Oklahoma:
|Jackson fits the mold of a 3rd round prospect but will hear|
his name called earlier than that
29. Tennessee Titans- Austin Jackson, OT, USC:
|Shenault Jr. is a steal outside the top 15 picks for the 2020|
30. Green Bay Packers- Laviska Shenault Jr., WR, Colorado:
|It's a shame Davis' stock has dropped compared to last year|
where he would've been a top 10 pick. Still Davis is
highly touted here on Genaosportbuzz.com and is a
steal outside the top 20
31. San Francisco 49ers- Raekwon Davis, DT, Alabama:
|Diggs would fit great with a team that is ready to|
win right away, he's from the "NFL factory"
Alabama Crimson Tide
32. Kansas City Chiefs- Trevon Diggs, CB, Alabama:
|If Kenneth Murray goes before Queen, Queen may fall|
to the second round. Just barley though as he won't slip
past the Bengals at the 33rd pick and first pick of the
33. Cincinnati Bengals- Patrick Queen, LB, LSU:
|Eason is one of the lucky QB's that is being overlooked|
which means he will most likely be drafted by a team
without an immediate need like the Colts. He's
the top rated QB of the 2020 NFL Draft Class
here on Genaosportbuzz.com
34. Indianapolis Colts- Jacob Eason, QB, Washington:
|At one point Johnson was viewed as the top Corner|
prospect in the 2020 Draft Class
35. Detroit Lions- Jaylon Johnson, CB, Utah:
While most 2020 NFL Mock Drafts have the Lions taking CB Jeff Okudah, I think the Lions pass and instead take their QB of the future, then address their need for a CB in round two here. In many ways if the board plays out like it has here on the Genaosportbuzz.com 2020 NFL Mock Draft 3.0 update, then they're getting a late first round value CB in Johnson. Solid pick here for the Lions.
There are many reasons why Weaver may drop to the 2nd round and maybe even out of the 2nd round completely, but the main reason is his size, or lack thereof. Nonetheless the Giants would be hard pressed to pass on a guy like Weaver that fits the kind of system and defense that is being rebuilt right now in New York.
|Weaver has a chance of being a second "Gem"|
36. New York Giants- Curtis Weaver, DE, Boise State:
|Ruiz is a project that could pay off down the road|
37. Los Angeles Chargers- Cesar Ruiz, OT, Michigan:
|Reagor is not high on the Genaosportbuzz.com|
2020 NFL Draft Big-Board
38. Carolina Panthers- Jalen Reagor, WR, TCU:
|Jonathan Taylor is the highest rated RB on the |
Genaosportbuzz 2020 NFL Draft Big-Board
39. Miami Dolphins- Jonathan Taylor, RB, Wisconsin:
|Mims' 2020 NFL Draft stock is on the rise|
& he could find himself hearing his name
called earlier than expected
40. Houston Texans- Denzel Mims, WR, Baylor:
|What happened to the once projected and prized|
top five prospect?
41. Cleveland Browns- Grant Delpit, S, LSU:
|Isaiah Wilson is in that next wave of Offensive Tackles|
that may hear his name called for the
2020 NFL Mock Draft
42. Jacksonville Jaguars- Isaiah Wilson, OT, Georgia:
|Bryant is a little small for a TE but his speed &|
catching ability could cause matchup problems
for opposing defenses.
43. Chicago Bears- Hunter Bryant, TE, Washington:
|Antonio Gandy-Golden was once viewed as a first rounder|
early on in the 2020 NFL Draft process.
44. Indianapolis Colts- Antonio Gandy-Golden, WR, Liberty:
|Many in the scouting community view Swift as|
the best RB in the 2020 NFL Draft Class.
45. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- D'Andre Swift, RB, Georgia:
|Depending on what 2020 NFL Mock Draft publication|
you read, McKinney's Draft stock is all over the place.
Many may shocked to see McKinney still available here but I just don't see any other possible scenarios where he goes to other spots in the draft. I still think Winfield Jr., and Delpit will go ahead of him. Jeremy Chinn has also picked up steam in the scouting community so it's not even guaranteed that McKinney will be the 3rd Safety selected. Ultimately though, he won't slip past the middle of round two.
|Zach Baun has the makings of being a good situational|
pass rusher for the next decade. A potential solid
second round value.
47. Atlanta Falcons- Zach Baun, OLB, Wisconsin:
|Aiyuk has slot WR2 potential|
48. New York Jets- Brandon Aiyuk, WR, Arizona State:
|Hurts is a top 20 player in the 2020 NFL Mock Draft|
and is the number 2 QB on the Genaosportbuzz.com
2020 NFL Draft Big-Board.
49. Pittsburgh Steelers- Jalen Hurts, QB, Oklahoma:
|If it weren't for injury concerns, Adams would easily be|
a top 10 Prospect.
50. Chicago Bears- Trey Adams, OT, Washington:
|Some team in the second round is going to get lucky|
and get their hands on this polished skilled OT.
51. Dallas Cowboys- Tyler Baidasz, OC, Wisconsin:
|Bryce Hall could contribute early on in his career.|
52. Los Angeles Rams- Bryce Hall, CB, Virginia:
|Will Gladney sneak into round 1?|
53. Philadelphia Eagles- Jeff Galdney, CB, TCU:
|I don't see the love affair with this prospect. Some Mocks|
have Muti in Round 1.
54. Buffalo Bills- Netane Muti, OG, Fresno State:
|A solid runner who doesn't really add much else. Will|
get over-drafted...we see it every year at the RB Position.
55. Baltimore Ravens- J.K. Dobbins, RB, Ohio State:
|Cole Kmet has an impressive skill set and all the physical|
tools you would want in a TE.
56. Miami Dolphins- Cole Kmet, TE, Notre Dame:
|Ross Blacklocks' tape is very impressive. The more|
I scout him, the more he move up the Genaosportbuzz.com
2020 NFL Mock Drafts, and Big-Board.
57. Houston Texans- Ross Blacklock, DT, TCU:
|Niang is a project worth taking a risk on in round 2 or 3.|
58. Minnesota Vikings- Lucas Niang, OT, TCU:
|Dantzler could find himself on a team|
in the later rounds that is ready to win
now. A good situation for a young
59. Seattle Seahawks- Cameron Danztler, CB, Mississippi State:
|Gallimore could be a surprise second round pick.|
60. Baltimore Ravens- Neville Gallimore, DT, Oklahoma:
|Lewis has a chance to compete for a Starting |
position right away in the NFL.
61. Tennessee Titans- Terrell Lewis, OLB/DE, Alabama:
|Brooks is an Impressive athlete|
62. Green Bay Packers- Jordyn Brooks, LB, Texas Tech:Green Bay just lost a key part to their defense in Blake Martinez who signed with my New York Giants so picking a LB in the early rounds is crucial.
|This Mizzou Tiger quietly had an impressive|
63. Kansas City Chiefs- Yasir Durant, OT, Missouri:
|Lawrence should get first round looks. He's better than|
his current draft projection.
64. Seattle Seahawks- Rashard Lawrence, DT, LSU: