PG, Kentucky, 6-5, Fr.
- Underrated athletic ability
- Great shooter (step back, three pointer, mid-range, spot-up shooting)
- Great size for the PG Position
- Can change speeds
- Mature, poised leader
- Rebounds the basketball very well
- High Basketball I.Q.
- Settles too often for the jump-shot
- Not a great defender
- Combo guard but needs to develop PG skills a little more
Player Comparison: Deron Williams
Murray by far is the best PG prospect in the 2016 NBA Draft Class. He has an elite level
offensive game with or without the basketball, and has the size, strength, and ability to
excel at the NBA level.